Saturday 30 October 2010

Scribbling Saturday Web Site Review: My Writers Circle

This site is a forum for discussion and help with all things connected with writing. As well as general discussion boards, there are boards for grammar and editing, job ads, web resources, writing games and challenges.

Also: "Many members join MWC with a view to getting feedback on their writing. That's fine, and we have various boards dedicated to this purpose: Review My Work for Prose, Review My Poetry and Poetry Workshop for poems, and Review My Script for TV, film, radio and stage scripts. We do, however, suggest that before you post your work for review, you take the time to read and comment on at least three items submitted by other members. This is partly a simple courtesy; but, in addition, seeing how other people present their work can be very helpful in deciding how to post your own writing when the time comes."

So this is a resource for your writing, with tips and advice, and also somewhere you can get comments on your work. I haven't used it myself yet, but it looks like a good site.

No comments: